Skip to main content

The Glamour Life - Tiffany Wade

© THE GLAMOUR LIFE- Tiffany Wade 

PRE- CHORUS- Ah. Hello. Welcome to the Glamour Life. Ohh. Yes. Life has been so amazing.

Since the fans have come into my life. Ohhh. The Glamour Life.

 

FIRST VERSE- Ohhh. Welcome to the celebrity industry. Oooh. . Yes. I’m so thankful that I have fans.

They truly are amazing. Ahh. I love the glamour life. All that I have is the fans. They complete me.

 

PRE- CHORUS- Ah. Hello. Welcome to the Glamour Life. Ohh. Yes. Life has been so amazing.

Since the fans have come into my life. Ohhh. The Glamour Life.

 

CHORUS- All I want in life is my fans. My family and friends. Ah. Ohhh. Ah. They are amazing. Let’s glam up. Oh. Let’s get dressed up. Wearing cute outfits. Ahhh. The glamour life is amongst us. Thank you so much to my fans.

 

SECOND VERSE- Ahh. Ohhh. Thank you fans. You make my life better for me. Ohh.

I will step into the spotlight. Ahhh. The spotlight is where my fans are. I’m ready. To be in the spotlight. Ohhh. It’s great to feel revived. This is my job. Make music. And to share my music. To the world. Ohhh. Thank you. Ooooooh. Fans. You are amazing.

 

PRE- CHORUS- Ah. Hello. Welcome to the Glamour Life. Ohh. Yes. Life has been so amazing.

Since the fans have come into my life. Ohhh. The Glamour Life.

 

CHORUS- All I want in life is my fans. My family and friends. Ah. Ohhh. Ah. They are amazing. Let’s glam up. Oh. Let’s get dressed up. Wearing cute outfits. Ahhh. The glamour life is amongst us. Thank you so much to my fans.

 -End Of Song- 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR FUTURE- TESSA GLITTER

Expand My Horizons - Tiffany Wade

  EXPAND MY HORIZONS- BY: Tiffany Wade (Written- January 23 rd , 2021) PRE- CHORUS- Oooh. Ah. Oh. Ah. I will expand my horizons. Look up to the sky. Always. Oh. Look how beautiful. Ah. Ah.   FIRST VERSE- Ah. Oh. Ah. Oooh. Take a chance at the Aurora Borealis. Oh. I will expand my horizons. Oh. I’m going to expand my horizons. To great heights. Ohhh. Yea. Ah.   PRE- CHORUS- Oooh. Ah. Oh. Ah. I will expand my horizons. Look up to the sky. Always. Oh. Look how beautiful. Ah. Ah.   CHORUS- Oh. Tonight. I will think outside of this box. Heyyy. Ahhh. Ohh. Ahh. What are the answers? I am looking for? Ohhh. Heyyyy. Ohhh.   SECOND VERSE- Heyyyy. Oh. Hello. Tonight. I will expand my horizons. Oh. Yes. I will never give up. These fans. They mean so much to me. They awaken me. Oh. I am filled with excitement. But. Heyyy. Each time. I get to film for my fans. Ohh. I love my fans.   PRE- CHORUS- Oooh. Ah. Oh. Ah. I will expand my horizons. Look up