Skip to main content

Change My Heart - Tiffany Wade

  

©CHANGE MY HEART- Tiffany Wade

PRE- CHORUS- Oh these ways. Oh lord. God. Almighty. Please change my heart.

I want to be cleansed. Sins to be cleansed.  white as snow. Oh. Yeaaah. 

 

FIRST VERSE- God. I love you. Holy and mighty God. You are holy. I want to be closer to you. God. Oh. God. Hear me out. I love you.

 

PRE- CHORUS- Oh these ways. Oh lord. God. Almighty. Please change my heart.

I want to be cleansed. Sins to be cleansed.  white as snow. Oh. Yeaaah. 

 

CHORUS- Oh. Lord. Your children are experiencing spiritual warfare. I know you. Are close. Closer. Oh. Yes. No supernatural force will affect me.

 

2nd PART OF CHORUS- Oh. Hello. God. Oh. The Alpha Christ is Healing. Healing today. Oh. I know you are sending your angels. Hello. Watching over me.

(END OF SONG)

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR FUTURE- TESSA GLITTER

Second Chances - Tiffany Wade

  Second Chances - Tiffany Wade © Pre-Chorus: Adopted. Rescued. Forever saved. I love you, Baby. We are a family. Millie, you make my world go around.  First Verse: Millie. Life started after I rescued and adopted you. Oh. Baby, We are a team. Ahh. Oh. Yes.  Pre-Chorus:  Adopted. Rescued. Forever saved. I love you, Baby. We are a family. Millie, you make my world go around.  Chorus: Adopted. Rescued forever saved. Millie, you are saved. My baby live your happy life.  Second Verse: Oh. My baby. I'm working on my new life with you. My first rescued dog. You are amazing inside and out. Oooh. This is how it goes.  Pre-Chorus:  Adopted. Rescued. Forever saved. I love you, Baby. We are a family. Millie, you make my world go around.  Chorus: Adopted. Rescued forever saved. Millie, you are saved. My baby live your happy life.  Third Verse: Millie, I will always care for you and give you time to heal your life. I love you Millie baby.  Pre-Chorus:  Adopted. Rescued. Forever saved. I love yo

24K Diamond Queen - Tiffany Wade

  24K DIAMOND QUEEN - Tiffany Wade  PRE- CHORUS- Hello. I am the 24 K Diamond Queen. Oh. Ah. I wear. These 24 K diamonds. Look how beautiful. Must have been something beautiful in the window.  FIRST VERSE- Hello. Good life. Ahhh. Ohhhh. Oh. The day I will make my way to 40,000 views. That day will always be memorable. Oh. Hello. Thank you.   PRE- CHORUS- Hello. I am the 24 K Diamond Queen. Oh. Ah. I wear. These 24 K diamonds. Look how beautiful. Must have been something beautiful in their window.   CHORUS- Hello. Life has been so much better. Now that my fans are viewing my YouTube channel. Ohhhh. Thank you. I could not thank you enough. Oh. More than enough.   You are thanked. Oh. My fans. You all mean the world to me!!!! But I will succeed. I will be successful. I appreciate you.   SECOND VERSE- Oh. Confidence knows no boundaries. Ah. I am confident in myself. Oh. Yes. Welcome to a new YouTuber!!!! Ohh. Who is she? I finally have someone who I can look up